11 – 12 May 2018
KSAU-HS Convention Center – HALL A, Saudi Arabia
In an effort to improve the medical care offered to patients with hematological disorders and stem cell transplantation, the 8th Annual Meeting of SSBMT/EBMT 2018 Highlights and 6th Annual Saudi Hematology/Oncology Nurses Meeting, aims to fulfill the following Educational Objectives:
- Discuss the latest data presented at the 44th EBMT Annual Meeting (18 – 21 May 2018, Lisbon, Portugal) with experts in the field.
- To provide updated information on the multidisciplinary diagnostic and therapeutic options for some hematological disorders.
- To facilitate and increase communication, collaboration and exchange of knowledge and experience between hematologists, oncologists, pathologists, and scientists and other healthcare providers in the region.
- Discuss the latest data available on stem cell transplantation.
- Delineate optimal patient management in complex hematology cases.
- Update in the nursing care of hematology/oncology and HSCT.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This educational program is intended for Hematologists, Hemato-Pathologists, Medical Oncologists, Radiation Oncologists, Nuclear Medicine Specialists and other healthcare providers who are involved in and/or interested in hematological disorders and SCT. State of the art lectures, evidence-based hematology sessions, and satellite symposia covering the latest technological developments will be the main features of the program.
CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION
The 8th Annual Meeting of SSBMT / EBMT Highlights is approved by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (CME hours).
The 5th Annual Saudi Hematology/Oncology Nurses Meeting is approved by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (10 CME hours).
EBMT Organizing Committee & Scientific Committee
Prof. Mohamad Mohty, President, EBMT
Dr. Ahmed Alaskar, President, SSBMT
Mr. Andreu Gusi, EBMT Executive Director
Dr. Ayman Alhejazi, Member, Scientific Committee
Ms. Irma Noor Caya, Events Manager, SSBMT
Ms. Irati Tomas, EBMT Education and Events Manager
|Event Management Team:||Public Relations:|
|Irma Noor Caya||Faiza Al Shihry|
|Neneng Cruz||Huda Arieshi|
|Grace Anne Lumawag|
|John Snowden (UNITED KINGDOM)||Eoin McGrath (SPAIN)|
|Christian Chabannon (FRANCE)||Samer Ghazi (SAUDI ARABIA)|
|Jurgen Kuball (NETHERLANDS)||Roaa Gassas (SAUDI ARABIA)|
|Frederic Baron (BELGIUM)||Analie Estanislao (SAUDI ARABIA)|
|Selim Corbacioglu (GERMANY)||Mona Alshami (SAUDI ARABIA)|
|Ernst Holler (GERMANY)||Agalanie Ferrer (SAUDI ARABIA)|
|Maria Mateos (SPAIN)||Jenifer Bacal (SAUDI ARABIA)|
|Rabab Al Attas (SAUDI ARABIA)||Erlinda Osmillo (SAUDI ARABI)|
|Walid Almashaqbeh (SAUDI ARABIA)|